Browse >

| Subscribe via RSS / EMAIL

It's Back From the Future!

| |


Yes, I'm a fan of this "old-skul" sci-fi movie since my childhood. I used to rent betamax/vhs tape in a local video store and watch it all day, that was when I was a kid. Now, after many years, internet became an easy and fast way to have everything we want especially downloading movie files from a torrent site. Last two days, I've downloaded this movie from a torrent site. It was a DVD set named Back To The Future Trilogy. Watch it a while ago, about 3-4 hours before I start creating this blog. After that, I remember there is a tutorial site that teach you how to create a "Back To The Future" thingy but can't remember if it's for Photoshop or After Effects. I surf the net until I found out something would be interesting and surprising...


Marty McFly Nike Hyperdunk shoe

The Undefeated shop in Santa Monica will be the focal point of all the hype circling around the “Marty McFly” Nike Hyperdunk. This shoe features Nike’s new Flywire technology for a new age in performance, but its cosmetic appearance is equally as “awing”. The shoes, inspired by the Marty McFly kicks from Back to the Future 2, bring a speckled midsole, McFly style color blocking, Back to the Future style logos, and finished off with a glow-in-the-dark sole.

The shoes will release tomorrow, July 2nd at 4PM with an appearance of a “special guest.” Hmmmm, 2nd at 4PM - could it be Mr. 24 himself? You do the math…Expect a crazy lineup at this release

.

Glow-in-the-dark

From the movie, Back To The Future Part II





0 comments: